With the growing need for web apps and given the speed of technology evolution, it is becoming harder for enterprises to decide which technology will be best for the web app development projects. In an era where there is a plethora of options for web app development technologies, most enterprises are looking at hiring a full stack development company which will serve all their needs, with MEAN stack being the technology of choice. There is a growing demand for MEAN stack developers who are highly skilled and can create amazing web apps which give maximum ROI.
Reasons Why MEAN Stack Developers are in such high demand today
The MEAN Stack
- AngularJS : Like Express, AngularJS is also a web app development framework and is actually maintained by Google making it a popular choice with full-stack developers. The good thing is that AngularJS developers can use HTML as the base language as well as HTML syntax, which means AngularJS developers don’t need to spend too much time learning it.
Why MEAN stack is a great choice for your next Web App Development Project?
- Free and Open Source : All frameworks and tools in the MEAN stack are open source, which means they are free and there is no license cost involved. So make sure your MEAN Stack development company is not charging you unfairly, because full stack developers can simply download and start learning and developing web apps.
- Interactive UI : AngularJS developers can create a user-friendly interface, the kind that was not even imagined earlier. Angular2 has made it even more interesting and user-friendly, because AngularJS developers don’t even need to refresh the page for navigation.
- App Developer’s Delight – NodeJS : NodeJS, the most powerful component of the MEAN Stack, simplifies the writing of code for web apps and makes it easier for full-stack developers to easily handle any request. All the developers need to do is write a few lines of code snippet. They can also control URL-rewriting. NodeJS gathers this kind of workflow in one place, in one language, and in one pile of logic, eliminating confusion and reducing the number of bugs.
- Cloud compatibility : MongoDB is both flexible and ready for the cloud keeping in mind the demand for web apps to be more agile and portable. Developers can build web apps where the data is not stored in limited physical device space but in the cloud.
You might also like